Covid-19 procedures for visiting the Ink Shop
Please fill out our Daily Health Screen before your scheduled visit
Come in only after scheduling your visit by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times to enter the CSMA building
- Masks must be worn within the Ink Shop if sharing the space with others
- If you have a fever, feel sick or someone in your household is sick, stay home
- If you have traveled from out of state, or out of country in the last 14 days contact us before scheduling.
- Hand washing is required immediately after arriving.
- All visitors are required to sign-in to allow for contact tracing if needed. Please use the contactless thermometer to take your temperature and record it on the sign-in sheet.
- Visitors must observe the 6 ft distancing requirement when sharing space with others
Email us if you have any questions about scheduling or safety procedures.
New York Forward Indoor Arts Guidelines:
Daily Health Screen to fill imediately before visiting in the Ink Shop