As a non-toxic studio, we aim to use only materials that are eco-friendly and recyclable. See the drop down menu for more information about our facility and the programs we offer. Joining the shop is easy and inexpensive.
We offer many opportunities to explore many aspects of printmaking and bookmaking arts. Please take some time to read through the site. If you have further questions. please contact us!
The Ink Shop is located on the second floor of the Community School of Music and Arts Building. Our studio has two rooms that hold our office, computer area, presses, and gallery. We also have wifi internet access.
The shop maximizes a small space with a variety of manual and digital printmaking equipment.
- 30 x 48″ Takach etching press
- 14 x 30″ Conrad etching press
- 27 x 48″ Wright combination litho press
- 12 x 7″ Chandler and Price clamshell press
- Nolan 15 x 32″ proofing press
- Nolan 13 x 24″ proofing press
- 32 x 40″ Nuarc MegaLight exposure unit
- 23 screens of various sizes
- Wash out sink and power washer
- 31 x 47″ drying rack
- 4 cabinets of wood and metal type and furniture
- 42″ Logan Simplex mat cutter
- 62″ Logan Simplex Model 760 mat cutter
- 22″ Kutrimmer
- 36″ paper shear
- 36 x 50″ flat files
- 28 x 40″ flat files
- 30″ cast iron metal sheer17 x 9″ nipping press
- 8 paper bath trays of various sizes
- 3 iMacs with OS X version 10.10.5 with Adobe CS6 (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Epson 10000XL flatbed scanner
- Canon Pro 100 13×19″ color inkjet printer
- Canon Image Class MF6550 and HP2055dn B&W laser printers